Sunday, June 8, 2008

Nikki's Food Diary (6*7*08)

Ok...I fell off the wagon on only the second day...but this morning I have prayed to God to help me stay on track and I confessed how I messed up yesterday and I already have a feeling of renewed power...God must have given me the strength already to help start the day...

Cup of Coffee
2 scoops coffee mix
3 creamers
1 splenda

One cup Total Honey Cluster Cereal
One cup skim milk

Luna Bar
Nuts over Chocolate

Quaker Multigrain cakes
small package
chocolate mint

prepackaged stick
of Colby cheese

Ok...here is when I did really bad...
I started to feel awful that afternoon and so Nate was gonna
"cook" and this is how he cooks!...

Double Cheeseburger from
McDonalds

and later before bed he went out and got

6" Subway sub white bread
BMT, Mayo, Mustard, Cheese,
Lettuce, Tomato, Onions, Pickles

and so you can see that Double Cheeseburger most definatly
had about 1/2 the calories for the day at the very least!!!
So I have prayed and asked forgiveness for my weaknesses and today
will be better!!!

2 comments:

A Christian Mom said...

We're going to have those days! The 6" sub wouldn't have been so bad, if you have it on wheat & w/out the mayo next time. ;o)

Today will be better!

Nikki said...

I lost TONS of weight when I worked for Subway in Illinois! I got a few meal everyday (6" sub and baked lay chips!) and I went from 240 to 145...then I moved down to Florida and gained it back with both pregnancies!!!