Sunday, June 8, 2008

Nikki's Food Diary (6*08*08)

Well today was much better...I know I did bad yesterday and so I worked hard on it today...

Cup of Coffee
2 scoops of coffee mix
2 creamers
1 splenda

20 large green grapes

Lean Cuisine
Swedish Meatballs

Quaker Mini Multigrain
Chocolate Mint package

1 Slice homemade Cheese Pizza

20 large green grapes

Luna Bar
Choc Peppermint Stick

Chicken Fried Rice

Ok the total calorie count is around 1090 then add the calories for the grapes (I still have not looked up the cal count on them!) So I know im around 1200 or alittle more...but not by much!!!
Im pretty proud of myself and I know God has helped me all through out the day since I can not do this on my own...
I will weigh in the morning just to see how things are going....I will give an amount in the morning!

2 comments:

Nikki and Amy said...

Nikki, One cup of seedless grapes is 110 calories. With seeds, it's 106 calories.

I added a link to the sidebar for a calorie counter. ;o)

Nikki and Amy said...

Oh & I meant to say, way to go!! You did better than me, today!