Friday, June 6, 2008

Nikki's Food Diary (06*06*08)

Ok here is what I ate today...

One Cup Coffee:
3 creamers, 1 splenda, 2 scoops instant coffee mix
150 calories

One Luna Bar:
Smores
180 calories

Lean Cuisine:
chicken enchilada suiza (did not like though, ate 2/3)
270 calories

Cottage Double:
cottage cheese and peach topping
130 calories

20 large green grapes

salad:
lettuce, carrots, turkey, cheese, onions
200 calories

Luna Bar:
Chocolate Raspberry (my all time fav!)
190 calories

Lean Cuisine Panini
Steak, Mushroom, Chedder
340 calories (really to high for dinner...probably wont get again!)

Total so far is 1460...but I dont have a clue to the calories in the grapes...I have to go look that up...Total is alittle high...I was aiming for 1200 or so...but TONS better than I usually eat...so it is an improvement...if I had not had the last thing....or did a better choice...I would have been better off...
It is 7:00 here and I plan on not eating after 7 at night...only water after 7 if anything...I am going to try it and see...I have heard it is not good to eat late at night...

1 comment:

Nikki and Amy said...

Great job, Nikki. Looks like you've tried to stay with low calorie/healthier foods.

Each day will get better!